How RedHat Backports Vulnerability Fixes

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jun 12 11:58:37 MST 2015

Am 12. Jun, 2015 schwätzte Keith Smith so:

> On 2015-06-12 10:43, der.hans wrote:
>> Am 12. Jun, 2015 schwätzte Keith Smith so:
>>
>>> I do some work on a couple CentOS 6.6 servers. Payment Card Industry (PCI)
>>> scans seem to always see the server as vulnerable. I've have to submit for
>>> a review since the server is not really vulnerable.
>>
>> Your auditors should understand that and be able to do proper verification.
>

> You would think.

If they don't they get gig reports from me :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Lie detector eyeglasses perfected: Civilization collapses."