OT: boric acid and foot fungus

parabellum7 at yahoo.com parabellum7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 15:07:59 MST 2015

Bob sez: ... "While I know most people on the list are good people I can't tell you that nobody would use this information against you" ...

Not only that, but these conversations are archived and indexed by search engines for anyone to see. That's right, Skynet is recording this. Or you can just go over to phxlinux.org to view email archives.

So Michael, those bugs you committed genocide on, their future surviving relatives can use that info to plan the Revenge of the Roaches. They're going to figure out where you live and one single roach will sacrifice itself to jam up the CPU fan on your Linux box. ;]

-Kenn