Fan-fic site

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Jun 7 18:53:17 MST 2015

Just to be different, I really like django (https://www.djangoproject.com/
- Python framework) for web development. There are several cms type
projects based on django. Two good ones are:

http://www.django-cms.org/en/
http://mezzanine.jupo.org/

Lots of modules, lots of options, open source, all Python.

If you want to see how django works as a framework, take spin through the
basic tutorial - https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/ see First Steps. A
very strong and helpful community.

Have fun!

Mark