do we have a community outreach program?

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:09:14 MST 2015

people hear complain about the heat and I just laugh and say that
people in Florida have no idea. One of the women I know down here has
a brother that lives in Phoenix and I'm told that he says the same
thing,. It is paradise here! You sweat because of the humidity but it
is not hot here. The weather guys talk about a heat index, or what it
feels like, and I say that is Bologna. 99 degrees with the heat index
making it feel 110 does not feel like 110. it feels like 99 but your
sweat doesn't feel like an evaporative cooler.

--