ot

Amy Nielsen amyjoan48 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:15:18 MST 2015

CLR works way better than anything else, just read directions because
depending on what you need to use it on you may need to do a different
product. I use it on all sorts of things, if the surface is plastic it may
melt. and you can use to clean out dishwasher, coffee makers, the label
will tell you. I like it because I usually don't even have to scrub just
apply the CLR and its done.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone here compared Lime-away and CLR? Which is better?
>
> --

*Amy Nielsen*