O/T : Looking for an entry level LAMP developer for contract work.

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jul 22 22:57:32 MST 2015

Am 22. Jul, 2015 schwätzte Keith Smith so:

moin moin,

first off, job listings from PLUG members are not OT. We want people to
get jobs. We want Free Software jobs to find good candidates.

Job listings from drive by recruiters is spam, but most of the recuiters
we've run into over the years have either participated in the group or at
least asked politely if they can post something.

Second, I just forwarded this to a few people. Sorry for the delay, I
thought I sent it out after the original post, but my sent-mail claims
that I did not.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  But getting smart is a tricky business. The smartest people I've ever met