OT: Why does Chrome browser fail to load a local html page.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Jul 20 17:44:29 MST 2015

Firefox loads the html file shown below (both examples)
with no problem ... both when I run the menu on my local
system and also when the same menu is uploaded to the web.

The Chrome browser loads the same file fine when I access
the same menu on my local system; however, when I upload
the same file to my web hosting space, the Chrome browser
does not open the test page. Why?

What can I do to get Chrome to work with this?