tablet

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Jul 20 09:17:45 MST 2015

If this can be placed on back order this is a smoking deal.
http://www.staples.com/Dell-Inspiron-Laptop-156-500GB-Hard-Drive-4GB-Memory-Intel-i3/product_1075790?cid=BNR:CORP:8689192:1037702:117501376:290360272:0

CPU Specs  :
http://ark.intel.com/products/81018/Intel-Core-i3-4030U-Processor-3M-Cache-1_90-GHz

Notice it has Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) and Intel®
Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)

I have this very laptop.  Lots of power.  2 cores and 4 threads - this
is a smoking machine.

On 2015-07-20 05:50, Michael Havens wrote:
> thankss guys. you are sure helpful!
>
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 5:38 AM, Stephen Partington
> <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There at Dell refurb laptops all over amazon for under 300 for an i5
>> and 8gb ram.
>>
>> On Jul 20, 2015 5:21 AM, "Keith Smith" <techlists at phpcoderusa.com>
>> wrote:
>> Or you could go the other way and consolidate everything onto a
>> laptop.  Either Office Max / Office Depot or Staples was offering a
>> Dell i3 for $379 as part of their back to school special. I have
>> this exact laptop and it is very powerful and can do virtualization
>> so you would be able to build multiple VM's for learning and your
>> lfs projects.  Blow one up build another.
>>
>> On 2015-07-19 15:01, Michael Havens wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>> My laptop crapped out. I have decided that since I rarely use the
>> laptop that I will opt to get a tablet. What do you recommend I
>> get?
>>
>> --

>>  staples

> Links: