tablet

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Jul 20 05:18:30 MST 2015

Or you could go the other way and consolidate everything onto a laptop.
Either Office Max / Office Depot or Staples was offering a Dell i3 for
$379 as part of their back to school special. I have this exact laptop
and it is very powerful and can do virtualization so you would be able
to build multiple VM's for learning and your lfs projects.  Blow one up
build another.

On 2015-07-19 15:01, Michael Havens wrote:
> Hey guys,
> My laptop crapped out. I have decided that since I rarely use the
> laptop that I will opt to get a tablet. What do you recommend I get?
>
> --

>  staples

Keith Smith