Dell laptops for sale (via #yesphx on Facebook)

David Schwartz newsletters at thetoolwiz.com
Sun Jul 19 18:38:06 MST 2015

I found this posted to the #yesphx group in FB and I know it’s something some of you will jump on, so I though I’d repost it here for those who are interested.

Here’s the info on this group:

DESCRIPTION

#yesphx is a unifying banner for Arizona’s startup community. Community guidelines:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/yesphx/yesphx-community-ideals/856061561117240

————————————————————————

My name is Linda Chan. You may have seen my brother Ken and I on Channel 3 or in the East Valley Tribune recently.
We teach computer classes to kids at area schools through our FutureKiddie program and we also sell certified used laptops throughout the Valley.
We just received several Dell Latitude business-grade laptops that we are selling for $299.
These are great for the home or office. To purchase or for more information,
please call/text me at 480-808-0333. Thanks

Specifications
Dell e6420
Core i5 @ 2.60 GHz processor
8 GIG RAM DDR3
320 GB HDD 7200 rpm
14 inch widescreen anti-glare
Windows 7 pro 64 bits activated
Include Office, Anti-virus, anti-malware and etc
DVD/CD Rom
WiFi Ready
HDMI port
Intel HD 3000 graphic card
USB ports
SD card Slot
Webcam
1600 x 900 screen resolution
Backlite keyboard
9 cells extended OEM Dell battery
Dell OEM adapter and Dell OEM battery are included
Includes Windows 7 activated, Office App, and software.
1 month warranty
Lifetime Technical Support
$299
Text 480-808-0333 (I also have other laptops for sale. Please text and ask)