Fedora 22 issues

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Thu Jul 16 12:55:21 MST 2015

Nathan - Fedora has made changes to the Linux Filesystem Hierarchy by
locating all files under /usr and replacing the rest, like /bin, with
simlinks, in this case to /usr/bin. This may create problems with
permissions that Firefox and Chrome are not dealing with.  As to /tmp
- you should expect it to go away with each boot - many people encrypt
/tmp without keeping the key so that there is no information leakage
from one boot to the next.

I would start looking at the permissions for the files Firefox and
Chrome can't seam to find in the new F22 locations - happy hunting