You're invited: Phoenix FSF supporters meetup this Saturday, July 18 (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jul 13 22:45:44 MST 2015

moin moin,

Zak from the FSF is in town for a conference and is hosting a Free Software
get-together this Saturday in downtown Phoenix.

Please RSVP with the FSF if you plan on attending.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:00:37 -0400
From: "Zak Rogoff, FSF" <info at fsf.org>
Subject: You're invited: Phoenix FSF supporters meetup this Saturday, July 18

*You're receiving this email because you are either a member of the FSF or a subscriber to our Free Software Supporters mailing list and have listed your location as Arizona, US.*

Hi Hans,

I hope you'll join me and other FSF supporters for a social evening on Saturday, July 18th in Phoenix. I'm going to be in town attending the Netroots Nation conference and would love to mingle with the local free software community. There will be appetizers (with vegan and vegetarian options) courtesy of the FSF, and more food and drink available to buy. All ages welcome.

**When:** Saturday, July 18th, 7:30 PM, for about two hours

**Where:** The Duce, 525 S Central Ave, Phoenix AZ 85004. On the corner of Lincoln & Central in Downtown Phoenix. [Food and drink menu here](http://theducephx.com/duce-kitchen-lounge/).

**RSVP:** We'd love it if you'd let us know you're coming, so we can better estimate attendance. Please reply to this email if you can make it, or if you have any questions.

This is an informal gathering for anyone interested in spending time with the free software community or learning more about the FSF; you don't have to be a current member to attend. So come hang out and talk software freedom over a beer or soft drink.

Hope to see you there!

PS - If you're attending Netroots Nation as well and would like to meet up at the conference itself, let me know in a reply!

Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation

--
* Follow us at <https://status.fsf.org/fsf>.
* Subscribe to our RSS feeds at <https://fsf.org/blogs/RSS>.

Sent from the Free Software Foundation,

51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110-1335
United States

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list by visiting