mac osX ... amazing!

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 23:52:02 MST 2015

heh. I am not amazing nor to I want to be inspirational. I just want to be able to use the stuff like everyone else.

So far, the only thing I can't seem to do is make X desktop apps accessible to either voiceover or get ORCA running on there. Still, there is vmware or parallels. I also have that donated linux laptop from this group. Its a little long in the tooth but it still does what I need it to do. This is probably one of the best things about Linux, it can run reasonably well on older equipment without the noticeable performance drop off that you find with other, more bloated, OS'es.

-eric