OT: Blocking Sites

Tue Jul 7 15:01:31 MST 2015

A router with WRT on it should be able to do the job. I used to use it
with my exchange students. They had Internet at certain times so they
could do homework, Skype friends, etc at all other times they actually
had to come out of their room and socialize. It was a time based
schedule that was different on the weekdays and weekends. The schedule
was tied to their MAC so they could not bypass it by changing their DNS
or IP.

Gilbert