Test

John J. Macey jjmacey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:40:11 MST 2015

Seriously, can anyone respond to me?
Image

John J. Macey / Wildwood, New Jersey
480-242-1503/ jjmacey at jjmacey.net <mailto:jjmacey at jjmacey.net>

Managing Partner - JJMacey & Partners - Biotech Office: 480-242-1503 /
623-252-1441 / Fax: 623-252-1441
310 E. Hand Avenue #12 Wildwood, New Jersey 08260
http://jjmacey.net/blog

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/john.j.macey/about> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/JJMacey> Google Plus
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JohnJMacey/posts> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/jjmacey> Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-macey/5/151/564> Pintrest
<http://www.pinterest.com/jjmacey0951/> Dribbble
<https://dribbble.com/Adler> Skype <John_J_Macey>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with me, or my affiliations, by e-mail is deemed
to have accepted these risks. John J. Macey is not responsible for
errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for
any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other
statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.