printing photos

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 00:36:24 MST 2015

Okay, here is what I used that I can't remember the name of (if it is
digiKam I do not know why my version does not work. The piece of 'paper'
had frames (representing pictures). You could drag-n-drop the pictures you
wanted to print into the frames. The pictures in the frames could be zoomed
in on and re-positioned. What I mean by this is like say you took a picture
with a significant other that you really like your image of. Time passes
and this person becomes an 'ex'. With this program you could zoom in on
your face and it would be re-sized to fit in the frame and you can also
re-position the picture so your face is centered. To tell you the truth I
also thought it was digiKam when I first began this search.