OT: dropbox question

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Jan 16 08:59:35 MST 2015

I'm not quite sure which icon you are trying to get rid of.  The one on
the left appears to be an icon on the panel that would launch an
application the other (smaller one on the right) appears to be TSR in
the tray.

To get rid of the one on the left, click the cashew button on the
extreme right of the panel.  Then hover your mouse over the icon.  A
small window will pop up directly over the icon with it's name and an X
on the right side.  Just click the X and the icon will go away.

To get rid of the tray item, right click on the little triangle that is
just left of the clock, and select system tray settings.  Then locate
the drop box app under "Extra Items" and uncheck the box next to it.  If
it doesn't show up under extra items, click the "Entries" tab and if it
shows up under that set it's visibility to hidden.

Brian Cluff