OT- Can anyone help me to find a job?

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Mon Jan 12 15:08:20 MST 2015

I would start by determining what your personal hedgehog is
http://www.jimcollins.com/media_topics/hedgehog-concept.html

This is used for business or personal.

We were created with a purpose.  That means we are good at somethings
and not so good at somethings.  If you can answer the 3 questions that
make up the hedgehog concept you will be well on the road to knowing
what you should do.

On 2015-01-12 15:49, Michael Havens wrote:
> This isn't needed right away so if someone would be willing to train
> me I could do that. I am smart (though my Linux from Scratch
> adventures may seem to indicate otherwise) I just need to be trained.
> I am a good lil' monkey!
>
> :-)~MIKE~(-:
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My children are in Lima, Peru (South America). I need a job that can
>> travel so I can make money while I visit them and so I don't have to
>> look for a new job when I move to Florida (it costs $500 to fly from
>> Florida to Peru  as opposed tho $800 from Phoenix to Peru <if I'm
>> lucky>).  My skills are very limited. I had a head injury in '84
>> and, as a result, am now on disability. Being on SSDI means I can
>> not make more than $1089 so, as you can see, I don't need to make
>> much. Can anyone ask me what I need to say to provide needed
>> information?

Keith Smith