Windows 7 dual boot with Linux

G Gambill gwgambill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:29:59 MST 2015

Rusty, and others, please no flame war. I will most likely only do email
web browsing open office org and so forth. Nothing fancy. Maybe learning
such as java and others.

I am not totally new to Linux. Several years ago I installed LTSP on a
fairly nice Pentium with several old 33mhz 486 dumb terminals running OOo.
Impressive.

I also have played with Red Hat, anoher distribution that was bought out by
a Canadian company (don't remember the name), and recently Ubuntu. The
operative word here is played. Things have changed and I just want an easy
to GUI.

The bootable USB drive is interesting.

Thanks