vlc

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 23:30:31 MST 2015

okay... I looked on ebay and I see one:

2GB Dell Dimension C521 9200c 5100c XPS 200 210 Low Profile Slim PC Video
Card
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/2GB-Dell-Dimension-C521-9200c-5100c-XPS-200-210-Low-Profile-Slim-PC-Video-Card-/160815335336?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item25715747a8>

for over $60 and another:

NEW Dell Dimension C521 9200C 5100C XPS 210 Slim 256MB PCI-E DMS-59 Video
Card
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Dell-Dimension-C521-9200C-5100C-XPS-210-Slim-256MB-PCI-E-DMS-59-Video-Card-/390862072279?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item5b0131e9d7>

for under $25. As you can tell I'm not a gamerso I bet the cheaper one is
good enough.

the current videos inf (obtained with lspci) is00:00.0 RAM memory: NVIDIA
Corporation C51 Host Bridge (rev a2)
00:00.1 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Memory Controller 0 (rev a2)
00:00.2 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Memory Controller 1 (rev a2)
00:00.3 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Memory Controller 5 (rev a2)
00:00.4 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Memory Controller 4 (rev a2)
00:00.5 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Host Bridge (rev a2)
00:00.6 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Memory Controller 3 (rev a2)
00:00.7 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation C51 Memory Controller 2 (rev a2)
00:02.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation C51 PCI Express Bridge (rev a1)
00:03.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation C51 PCI Express Bridge (rev a1)
00:04.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation C51 PCI Express Bridge (rev a1)
00:05.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation C51 [GeForce 6150 LE]
(rev a2)
00:09.0 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 Host Bridge (rev a2)
00:0a.0 ISA bridge: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 LPC Bridge (rev a3)
00:0a.1 SMBus: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 SMBus (rev a3)
00:0a.2 RAM memory: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 Memory Controller 0 (rev a3)
00:0b.0 USB controller: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 USB Controller (rev a3)
00:0b.1 USB controller: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 USB Controller (rev a3)
00:0e.0 IDE interface: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 Serial ATA Controller (rev
a1)
00:0f.0 IDE interface: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 Serial ATA Controller (rev
a1)
00:10.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 PCI Bridge (rev a2)
00:10.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation MCP51 High Definition Audio (rev
a2)

So is the cheaper product good enough?