ssh

Mike Ballon mike.ballon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 05:53:10 MST 2015

I'm confused because your entering localhost as the destination host which
is itself.

Ssh issues are normally not that big of a deal and fall into one of these.

- dns issue where the you'll see the connection hang for quite sometime and
then finally connect.

- your she'll on the destination is messed op so try logging into the
console if u can and see if that works. That or some put the exit command
in your profile so it logs u out then in ;)

- your trying to do something that requires a terminal try adding the -t
option "ssh -t"

- finally if your running a command try and quote it like ssh -ti my.key
mike at box "ls"