how do I run this program?

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:30:07 MST 2015

I had to redirect the output of that script to a file I can manipulate
later. I think I will have to sort the file and then run uniq on it as it
will be 10000 lines (did I miss a zero?) minus one of:

I am the pincode checker for user bandit25. Please enter the password for
user bandit24 and the secret pincode on a single line, separated by a space.
Wrong! Please enter the correct pincode. Try again.
Exiting.

Or else, the 'Wrong....'  says 'Right....' on one line (or something like
that) and I just need to search for an affirmation word