Write on PDFs

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:15:15 MST 2015

it is very cool.... so cool that it is in the repositories!

sudo apt-get install master-pdf-editor
[sudo] password for bmike1:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
master-pdf-editor:i386 is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 20 not upgraded.