How to increase the window edge/corner grabber size?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed Dec 30 22:41:28 MST 2015

This is a persistent frustration of mine, trying to resize a window
takes some skill and simply infuriates me at times.  Sadly I couldn't
find an equivalent in kde4, I saw this post and thought to go looking
again...  Looked around Window Behavior, Workspace Behavior, and a
several others - did you find it?

As my arse gets older, grabbing those damn 1x1px borders to resize is
becoming tedious in kde4.  Who the hell thought that was a good idea.

-mb