pdf not printing

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 04:55:05 MST 2015

I don't know... I just discovered another ink well was dry but after I
refilled it the printer still won't print even though all of the indicators
indicate there is ink in the wells. I remember checking  print to file once
but when I go into control center -> printer or <cntl>+P I can't find the
print to file option to verify it is unchecked.

That is weird! I just found out that the USB port the printer was plugged
into is dead... sorta. Why didn't the printer give me a 'failed print'?

--