mouse control is upside down

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 25 10:50:12 MST 2015

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:57:00 -0500
Michael Havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  hmmmmm... it started acting normal then it reversed itself  AND
> started the hypersensitivity thing again.

You obviously have an intermittent, and one quick tactic against
intermittents is electronic contact lubrication.

http://troubleshooters.com/tpromag/200310/200310.htm

Regardless of whether it's the root cause or not, every single USB
connection and every single PS/2 connection should be lubricated with
electronics lubricant. WD-40 will suffice, but its paraffin basis and
possibility of dissolving sensitive plastic makes it unideal. I use
Lube-Job usually, but I *have* used WD-40 with success.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist