mouse control is upside down

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 08:42:28 MST 2015

 yeeee-haaaaa. it is starting to act correctly.  when I first sprayed
everything was reverse and not real sensitive. then it got highly sensitive
but reversed now things are behaving normal but slowly and hopefully
everything will return to normal soon. I'll let you know if things don't
return to normal.

--