Older hardware for sale

blake gonterman gnunixguy1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:40:32 MST 2015

All,

I've recently upgraded to a skylake setup, so I'm looking to get rid of
some various parts I've got laying around now.

I've got a dual Xeon server that does all my main tasks just fine, so time
to scale down the older stuff.

Best to worst. Make an offer off-list, I have no idea what this stuff
should be going for and I want it out of my hair.

I7 920 at 2.66, p6t, 12gb ddr3, one or two of the data plugs are missing the
plastic piece inside the plug.

Core2 quad q6600, gigabyte board, 8gb DDR2, nothing wrong at all.

Core 2 duo, e8400 I think, Intel motherboard, 4gb ram

Celeron, microatx, no ram, was my nas at one point running freenas.

3 PSU's, 750 watt, 500 watt, and a 380 watt. I'll include the PSU with the
board/proc/ram if necessary.

Thank you,
Blake Gonterman