Android merge

koder iscreamkid at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:38:16 MST 2015

Mike,

3G vs 4G are cellular networking technologies, and are a combination of
hardware and software. The devices can't be updated by users from one to
the other. The programs or apps are going to be dependent on the version
of the operating system. So, the answer to your question will be
determined mostly by what you are trying to accomplish. For some things
the answer will be it can't be done.

Harold