Price Point

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 09:02:07 MST 2015

If you look at Amazon you can find refurb laptops for 200 to 250 for very
similar specs. For me to be interested (as an example) I would want to know
how much life it would have left. Does it have an msata slot? Can it be
expanded in some way. I would not suggest pouring money into it to make it
sell unless you have the parts spare. An for me a 5400rpm drive is a turn
off.

Take advantage of the fact it is an unknown brand and look for the things
it can do that a Dell might not. It might help you keep the numbers up.