FCC considering proposal to lock down computing devices (routers, PCs, phones, SDRs) to prevent modification | Southgate Amateur Radio News

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Sun Aug 30 15:50:04 MST 2015

this is very unlikely considering they posted it in the federal register. That definitely means this is on the docket for consideration.

here is the link to the federal register posting: https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2015/08/06/2015-18402/equipment-authorization-and-electronic-labeling-for-wireless-devices

-eric