HOWTO get a Cisco AnyConnect VPN working on Linux

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Sat Aug 29 12:47:26 MST 2015

yet another reason why open source needs to be guarded as much as our liberties. What amazes me is that since 1991 (and the introduction of the linux kernel) that linux has grown into the powerhouse that it has. More than 40% of the internet infrastructure is powered by linux. Neat huh?

anyway, back to the subject at hand. :)

-eric