Linux from scratch partition.

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Aug 26 08:51:58 MST 2015

If you are using GRUB, it doesn't matter if the boot flag is set or not,
GRUB doesn't use it at all.
If you are running an older version of windows and using MS's boot
loader, then it would come into play, but otherwise, you can set or not
set it to your hearts content and it won't make a difference.

Brian Cluff