in need of a computer

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 07:51:52 MST 2015

I guess my router was bad because I returned the modem for a modem/router
and everything was fine after that.

In any case, if anyone is interested in that new computer I got here are
the specs:
http://pastebin.com/DvYAhd0H

also...
I was told the video card is a Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 1GB GDDR3  PCI-E,
 HDMI,DVI-I,VGA.
     http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102837

I did a little research and discovered AMD is no longer supporting  this
card (well, says one post I read). Does anyone know how I would go about
getting the best capabilities possible for this card?
HardInfo 0.5.1 (System information and benchmark tool) says:

Display
Resolution 1280x1024 pixels
OpenGL Renderer Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV770
X11 Vendor The X.Org Foundation

Display
Display
Resolution 1280x1024 pixels