Open Source Bug/Issue Trackers

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Tue Aug 11 05:56:19 MST 2015

On Tue, 2015-08-11 at 05:21 +0000, trent shipley wrote:
> What are some good open source issue trackers?

Launchpad. There's more there than a bug tracker but I think it can be
teased apart easily enough. All open source of course. Really the
integration between code hosting and bugs is really nice though.

Canonical used to offer private hosted projects (with bug tracking) as
well, but I'm not sure if we do that anymore. If you're interested in
that, I can ask around and try to find out what the deal is there.

Ted