Any interest in a talk on the i3 window manager?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Aug 3 22:49:54 MST 2015

Am 01. Aug, 2015 schwätzte Jerry Snitselaar so:

moin moin,

> http://i3wm.org/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiling_window_manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx0eNaGzAZU

That looks interesting. It's been many years since we've had a
presentation on a tiling window manager.

I believe we had a presentation on ratpoison several years ago. It was
definitely popular within the group.

I believe we also had a presentation on a tiling window manager for mobile
devices. Ed, was that you? Ion?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  History is nothing but a collection of fables and useless trifles,