$89 computer

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Mon Aug 3 13:16:21 MST 2015

I thought about trying Mint, but Ubuntu makes some horrible design
choices.  Went to Arch, and have never looked back.  If it isn't in pacman,
AUR almost always has it, and if the packager does something silly (for a
while, VIM did not have python support, so you couldn't use NERDTree!), I
can always use ABC to fix it... if only Ubuntu had a tool that would fix
Upstart and Unity, ha ha.

Kevin F