OT: Strong wireless signal on phone won't connect??

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Sun Aug 2 11:04:46 MST 2015

My Comcast router limited to 5 connections.  In the days when all you had
to worry about was computers, that was probably reasonable.  But between
myself, my wife, my father in law, and two teen sons, computers, tablets,
Nook boot readers, etc, we always had someone was always pissed.  The
LinkSys router brought on family harmony... well harmony from technology at
least.  Next tech fight will be in about 6 months when they get the "no
iPhone" rule due to Google Fi limitations, ha ha

Kevin