OT: How to scale a website mobile view larger?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Apr 17 18:54:53 MST 2015

Hope someone can tell me how to automatically increase the page view size
for *all* of the pages and subpages on a new (draft) website that I am
building so that when the site is viewed on a mobile device the the image
size will fill the mobile device screen rather than each page and
sub-page showing up as a tiny miniature version of the site.

One can double tap on the mobile device and each current image will be
enlarged to a viewable size (although not filling the screen as desired);
but I'd like to be able to have all pages automatically increased in size
to fill the mobile device screen without having to rebuild an entirely
new set of pages with larger fonts and larger images.

Surely there must be some way to do this automatically.

Here is the work-in-progress website: http://www.av7.org/z1/

Here is a link to view a side-by-side comparison of screen shots of the
same website as viewed on my desktop and on my Galaxy Android phone:

http://www.upquick.com/temp/two-sizes.jpg