ArChon - Running Android apps in chrome under linux (and *others* too)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Sep 22 10:31:21 MST 2014

Much the same here, only to end up a cup of fail with seeming typical
inept intel gpu blocking any real use for gl function on the back end.
Why must intel always purposely make the worst and yet most populous gpu
ever?

I'll have to try this when not traveling to let rip against my ati gpu
at home, and going to harvest some non-gl-based apk's from my phone later.

-mb