ot: problems

Carruth, Rusty Rusty at smartm.com
Fri Sep 19 08:35:44 MST 2014

On the multimeter thing - if you happen to get a coupon for a free
multimeter from Harbor Freight that's your cheapest possible meter, and
according to a friend its not a bad meter.

If you want to buy it I think its under $10, but I'm not sure.  In
addition, Lowes, Home Depot, Radio Shack, Fry's, and that computer store
on Country Club near Main in Mesa all should have meters as well.  As
well as all your online options and whatever other local attractions
I've forgotten ... oh, I bet 'the candy store' (Ham Radio Outlet) has
meters too. ;-)

And a meter that works is generally handy for all sorts of things
anyway, so at least one meter is highly recommended...

Rusty