Speed Test Reminder

Richard Wilson relw at mchsi.com
Thu Sep 18 15:06:51 MST 2014

All,

Some time ago one of you passed us information about the Arizona Speed
Test -- a research project(?) going on to better understand the
availablility of Internet access in our state (somehting near and dear
to us all...)  I just ran it again and noticed first that the URL has
changed (at least my bookmark was off) -- it is now:
https://digitalarizona.az.gov/speed-test and it's asking for more
information as to where/how you're conducting the test and through which
provider.

I thought I'd send out a reminder to the group -- the more of us that
use it, the more realistic the resulting data will be, hopefully
resulting in something positive.

Richard Wilson