Another Nail in the M$ Coffin

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri Sep 5 09:00:39 MST 2014

Hi Ya'll,

I only use Windows for a handful of things.  I have a laptop running
win7.  A couple days ago the automatic updates kicked in and upon
completion I was unable to use the computer.  Every time I attempted to
launch an application I would be greeted with an error message stating
the app could not be launched due to security issues.

As it turns out my profile was corrupted. I created a new user and that
user works just fine.  As it appears I will need to move everything from
the corrupted user over to the new user.

Another nail in the M$ Coffin... I'm running Min 17 KDE on my other
laptop and desktop.  So far so good!!  I hope to some day to be
completely free from M$ at some point.

Keith