joint PLUG/AzLoco install fest this Saturday (9/6) at Gangplank in Chandler

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Sep 4 22:16:49 MST 2014

Am 03. Sep, 2014 schwätzte Walter Mack so:

moin moin Walter,

thanks for posting about the change of location!

Thanks also to Gangplank for hosting for us.

There is parking at the Gangplank building. There is also lots of parking
at the city garage across the street from Gangplank.

ciao,

der.hans

> The next installfest will take place on 9/6 at Gangplank, located at
> 260 S Arizona Ave, Chandler, AZ 85225
>
> http://gangplankhq.com/chandler/
>
> The event will be held from 10am to 4pm.
>
> Walter

#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw