(OT) Questions About SSDs for a Laptop

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Sep 3 10:20:29 MST 2014

Michael,

Great info...Thanks!

Are there any performance (or other issues) between a raid1with two 1tb
msata ssds and rsync between one 1tb msata ssd and 7200 rpm 1tb hdd? I like
the idea of raid1 with two ssds, but not sure if I am ready to buy 2 1tb
ssds. And yes, I really need a 1 tb drive.....Just consider me a hoarder of
data...;)

Mark