Installfest tomorrow UAT Baseline/Tempe

Walter Mack wmack at componentsw.com
Fri Oct 31 22:00:38 MST 2014

  The next Plug/Azloco installfest is being held this Saturday from 10
to 4 at UAT in Tempe.

University of Advancing Technology: 2625 W Baseline,Tempe, AZ 85283
(between 48th and Fry's)

Who? Anyone interested in learning more about open source or Linux is
invited to a open workshop! We can just chat or we can install almost
any version of Linux on your computer (you must bring everything needed
to use your computer (e.g. monitor, keyboard, cords, router, server, etc).

What?: We can install most Linux distributions. We are also happy to
guide you through fixing problems, answer your questions or simply
discuss free software.