gscan2pdf "Error opening device: Invalid argument"

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 00:15:55 MST 2014

I got home from work and figured out why gscan2pdf isn't working. The
printer isn't connecting to the system! I tried printing a test page and
the Printer State field runs between 'processing' and 'rendering completed'
but nothing prints. It is a wireless printer and I have no notes on setting
it up (why? I have NO idea) If you could please help and I will write the
notes down and then not bug you about it and possibly be able to help
others.