wired network security

Bob Holtzman holtzm at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 20:08:29 MST 2014

While in the process of looking at my wireless connection properties I
saw it said "security     none". Needless to say this blew me away since
wired is the way I download all my s/w, isos plus connecting to my bank
and brokers' accts! I had always considered wired to be more secure
than wireless. They run thru the same router which has wpa/2 with a
killer p/w.

Would someone please enlighten me?

--
Bob Holtzman
Giant intergalactic brain-sucking hyperbacteria