Co-Location providers in Phoenix.

George Toft george at georgetoft.com
Mon Oct 20 09:00:29 MST 2014

I have a client who has 1/2 rack in Phoenix NAP.  From my perspective,
PNAP's physical security is very good, their network connectivity is
excellent, and their customer service is pretty good, too.

Just beware the PDU takes up 1U of your space.  Fortunately, it's not
full depth, so you can use the front side for something else that's not
too deep, like a switch or firewall . . . it you're tight for space :)

Regards,

George Toft