recovering ram?

coverturtle coverturtle at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:35:23 MST 2014

oh. so then 'unclaimed' is synonymous with 'unused' in this case.

Not familiar with this word usage but it makes sense.  It's unused
potential CPU
power because more RAM can make a CPU much more powerful!

Then there's swap area provided by the disk.  If you don't have enough RAM,
then your CPU is constantly swapping out RAM to the disk which means
that your
"memory" is running at the speed of the disk I/O.

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 2:20 PM, coverturtle <coverturtle at gmail.com